Harmony Herbal Bath Tea
Improve the health of your skin, help soothe muscle tension, ease fatigue & boost your mood.
– 16 oz Net. WT. in compostable bag
– Makes approximately 12 Baths
– Includes wooden scoop spoon and reusable muslin bath tea bag
2 in stock
Harmony Herbal Bath Tea in 16 oz Compostable Standup Pouch
A combination of herbs, salts, oils, oats & goats milk powder. Our bath tea is a soothing, small batch blend of 100 % all natural & organic ingredients that gently infuses your bath with vitamins and minerals, hydrates skin and relaxes the mind and body.
– Soothing for sensitive skin/ herbal and botanical blend promotes anti-inflammatory properties
– Goats milk & organic oats calm inflamed skin.
– Antioxidant rich gunpowder green tea/ anti-aging effects/ relieve redness / softening for the skin whil helping it to recover from environmental irritants
– Can be used in a cool/tepid bath after long sun exposure
– Increases circulation to improve the health of your skin
– Salt minerals absorb into your skin and body offering vitamins & nutrients
– Help to ease muscle tension, stress, and bodily fatigue
All Natural Ingredients:
Organic whole oats and colloidal oats, goats milk powder. Organic dried roses, rosemary, peppermint, lavender, gunpowder green tea. Epson salt. Dead Sea mineral salt. Pure therapeutic grade lavender and rosemary essential oils.
Comes packaged in 16 oz fully safe to compost stand-up pouches, even the zipper is compostable! We recommend pulling off the sticker before using in compost. Includes wooden scooping spoon and reusable cotton muslin bag to refill for approximately 12 baths.
Use & Care:
Soak and enjoy the benefits, fill muslin bag until almost full. Draw up tightly with a bow to where the herbal contents do not leak out of the bag. Do not knot string. Drop the muslin bag into your bath water while the tub is filling. Soak for 15-20 minutes for full benefits. While bathing you can gently squeeze the bag for stress relief and to infuse your bath water even further. After use turn the muslin bag inside out and discard herbal contents into the trash. Rinse your muslin bag and place it somewhere it can dry out for next use. Makes approximately 12 baths. Shake bag to evenly distribute salts and ground up ingredients. Store in a cool, dry, dark place away from water and excess humidity. Not for use on children under 10.
Bath Tea can also be used as a facial steam. Place 4 to 5 scoops into a small bowl of hot water. Drape your towel over your head and bowl and hold your face 6 inches above the water. Raise and lower your head for more or less steam and raise a corner of the towel to cool off if needed. Steam your face for 5 to 10 minutes.
Not for use on children. If you are pregnant or nursing, please consult with your physician.